What's on at BWEng
Join our curated programme of talks, workshops and networking events
No upcoming events at the moment
BWEng Past Events
- RSVP ClosedThu, 23 JunOnline EventBWEng present a 'Let's Talk: INWED edition' round table talk where we invite women in engineering across the globe to connect, share and inspire each other as we reflect on our journeys, successes and learnings to date whilst envisioning our future goals, dreams and ambitions.
- RSVP ClosedThu, 02 JunOnline eventA 3-day-long programme designed to equip the participants with transferable skills that will help them excel in their future engineering careers and learn about innovative solutions on the theme for the year ‘Circular economy and sustainable management solutions’.
- RSVP ClosedFri, 22 AprOnline eventAn evening filled with inspiring discussions between 4 amazing panellists and networking with likeminded people. We’ll be discussing ‘Engineering Careers vs Non-Engineering Careers vs Entrepreneurship’ with individuals who are thriving in their respective roles.
- RSVP ClosedThu, 17 JunOnline eventEOP 2021 is a 3-day virtual programme designed to equip the participant with transferable skills to help them excel in their future engineering careers and learn sustainable farming and agricultural processes which is vital to feeding the growing population in Africa based on the local needs.
- Sold OutThu, 04 FebOnline Workshop (Limited Spaces)Join us for a powerful 2-hour workshop with professional coach and social anxiety specialist, Asha Jacob, where you'll be setting or redefining your professional goals for 2021 with an intentional and actionable plan to implement and achieve them.
- Sold OutThu, 03 DecOnline EventTEDI-London has teamed up with the Black Women in Engineering (BWeng) network to bring to life the hidden side of engineering and show that engineering is creative, multi-disciplinary and a great career choice for the 21st Century.
- Sold OutSat, 22 AugOnline EventThe event will explore Allyship as a concept and we will be discussing its importance and benefits. Our panelists will share their insights into who an ally is and how to identify allies within the workplace.
- Sold OutTue, 23 JunOnline EventTo celebrate International Women in Engineering Day, we will be spotlighting the achievements of four black women in engineering who are thriving in their engineering careers.